Australia, the land of the friendly, beautiful, and incredibly irresistable women. Right? Australia’s capital cities should be buzzing with them, right?
WRONG! Ask Australia’s population of single men what a nightmare it is to deal with women here. Many men will tell you that the majority of Australian women have serious attitude problems. You may have heard the following descriptions about them:
- Gold diggers aka modern prostitutes and porn stars. They’ll trade sex for your wealth + assets + status + network
- Sense of self entitlement. They’re a bunch of mollycoddled princesses who expect nothing short of the best.
- Unrealistic expectations. The average looking overweight woman with no decent job or education will be demanding a 6ft 2 celebrity-looking stud who went to a private school, plays rugby and has a high-flying network.
- Sleep around even when in relationships
- Have their walls up higher than the barracks of a palace but let them drop to rubble the moment they realise they need something from you. Out comes the fake smile and personality.
- Racist, narrow-minded, bigoted, illogical. To them, white is right, and everyone else is sub-human. Yet they subconsciously follow other people’s culture e.g. yoga (Indian), Asian take away, RNB/Hip Hop music (African American) etc.
- Think chopping veggies and tossing on dressing is cooking.
- Energy vampires and drama queens
- Love to enjoy life off the sweat and blood of somebody else, be it their male partners, their parents or their friends.
- Drunk most of the days. Addicted to caffeine during the day and alcohol during the evenings.
- Think bathing in deoderant is real bathing.
- They have no substance or character. They think they’re funny. They think sarcasm translates to ‘cool personality’.
- They have nothing to bring to the table but place a lot of demands on men e.g. “I want a guy who can make me laugh, take me out, is good in bed” etc.
- Feminist douchebags. They love playing victim for everything. It’s even considered “sexual harrassment” to call someone “blonde” now. smh.
Try interacting with them on an online dating site and you won’t struggle to discover some or all of these elements. The most strikingly obvious traits online will be their walls, their attitude, sense of entitlement, and artificial feeling of self worth. They can’t accept a decent man or engage in a pleasant or fruitful conversation. They think it’s all right to treat people like crap but can’t take it when the tables are turned.